PDA

View Full Version : Fatsack Placement?

Chachi
04-08-2010, 02:02 AM
So I have a 1993 Sunsport and I also have 2 550lb fat sacks. I was wondering where the best placement would be to create the best wake possible. I know I want to stick one in the rear ski locker but I don't know where to put the other one. Also, where would you guys suggest putting my manual wakeplate. Currently it is level. Right now I have the seats out for reupholstry and it goes in for new paint (doesn't really need it just want to change the color) at the end of April. I will post pics soon.

Thanks Guys!!!!

Chris

jet
04-08-2010, 09:28 AM
Dont put it in the locker unless you have 3-sacs. if your only going to use 2-sacs put them beside the eng and slide them back to where the seat would start. The plate needs to up a little more if you have the plate set at lets say 9:00 right now, I would start moving it up to 9:30 or 10:00. Make sense? Jet

Chachi
04-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Thanks Jet! I knew that was an option but I don't want to take up the floor space and make it too crowded. Do you think another sack would fit in the locker to make 3 total. Mikey and Jet what do you have set up for extra weight?

Thanks,

Chris

Okie Boarder
04-08-2010, 06:04 PM
I did the sacks on the floor next to the engine last year. You can fit a sack in the ski locker. Fly High makes one that is 10" x 16" x 62" that should fit in there nicely. You can fit that same one under the rear seat with some modification to the seat base.

Chachi
04-09-2010, 01:59 AM
Thanks Okie! I think I might look into that sack.