PDA

View Full Version : My To Do Mod List..maybe yall can help

kodybyron
04-08-2010, 02:50 PM
ok so here's the list...

LED Lights installed on tower speakers, interior and transom. -lights purchased
Stainless Steel cup holders- Did all the 2002 SSV come with plastic? eww!
Vinyl repair kit- got some small cracks and one seat coming undone
fix rear sound control remote- prolly just disconnected
Install 2nd batter w/ perko switch- BUT my owners manual says it comes w/ 2. but its not there!
Add a Amp and 10" or 12" sub- could use yalls opinion here for nice deep bass and a way to crank up the system and not have my amp cut out! annoying :mad:
tower lights-prolly autozone
Decal/wrap on the white part of the boat
Tint Windows-i was thinking limo...bad idea?

So there it is...oh and what have yall found is the best cleaner for carpet and vinyl?

That should keep yall busy for a while :wink:

kodybyron
04-08-2010, 02:53 PM
OH and most important! the boat didnt come with the fat sacs! i got the factory hippo ballast i believe is the maker..but need some sacks. what do yall recomend, i need one big one up front and 2 on the side of the V. i have the drain, fill, pumps and everything hooked up just need bags! any for sale? good cheap website?
Thanks in advance!!

saltare inverts
04-08-2010, 06:06 PM
I recomend wakemakers.com.

tg0824SSVGG
04-08-2010, 06:36 PM
many people swear by this product for vinyl and carpet. I just got mine last night,
and will not try it out until Saturday:

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=6116&highlight=Exquisite

Gravity08
04-08-2010, 06:47 PM
Ive got 2 400 pound bags from my boat Id sell for $150. One needs new fittings. No leaks. I just got bigger ones.

KG's Supra24
04-08-2010, 07:10 PM
Ordered my exuisite this week as well and some babes seatsaver to spray on afterwards.

Sacs seem to be the same price everywhere from what I've checked. Moomba site hints that wakemakers is backed up big time! Do the fly highs fit the hippo system? Figure that out and whether or not you have quick disconnect.

Your bass question has endless responses and is budget sensitive. Check the audio sections here and at moomba.

Get the limo soon and let me know if it's too dark. :)

oh, and congrats on the new ride.

jzelt
04-09-2010, 01:57 PM
Wakemakers has blemished bags for what you can buy a set of some used one's for if used one's aren't in the size you want.

kodybyron
04-09-2010, 03:01 PM
Wakemakers has blemished bags for what you can buy a set of some used one's for if used one's aren't in the size you want.

thats just it i dont know what size i need. I dont want to by some and then want to upgrade a couple months later. Ill be doing mainly wakeboarding but really would like to get in to surf'n.

What size and lbs would yall put in my boat? got the huge ski locker up front and 2 on both sides of V. and i have the wake plate.

dusty2221
04-09-2010, 03:07 PM
I'd get the 750's. you really need to measure your rear lockers to see the approx size though to confirm they will fit. Wakemakers.com has most of the bags Fly High offers listed with dimensions.

KG's Supra24
04-09-2010, 05:13 PM
I'd say 750s at minimum. I bought the 750s couple months ago and wish I had the 1100s. You can just fill halfway for boarding. There are some other threads on what fits. You will want the extra weight for surfing.

kodybyron
04-14-2010, 03:11 PM
many people swear by this product for vinyl and carpet. I just got mine last night,
and will not try it out until Saturday:

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=6116&highlight=Exquisite

just bought mine off ebay...i need it BAD! i cant wait to see how she looks after her scrubbin!

jzelt
04-15-2010, 01:36 PM
Replied to your other thread...