PDA

View Full Version : Any Supra owners on here run Lake Hartwell?

sc_beerbarge
04-10-2010, 08:36 AM
I'm on the Tugaloo side in Fair Play Bay.

jdholco
04-12-2010, 09:41 AM
im up @ the Keowee end of Hartwell.

gsxr86v6v7
05-09-2010, 10:38 PM
I'm up near Bull Feathers.Just before the city park at hwy 178.:cool: Are you guys doing the poker run for Meals on Wheels? Jun11th and 12th. Check it out.

www.acmow.org

sc_beerbarge
05-10-2010, 06:58 PM
I'm up near Bull Feathers.Just before the city park at hwy 178.:cool: Are you guys doing the poker run for Meals on Wheels? Jun11th and 12th. Check it out.

www.acmow.org

Thanks for posting that. Meals on Whells is a great .org and I had no idea they were doing this. I just got done registering so I'll be in the poker run. Should be a blast.

This is my boat so if you see me stop by and say hey. My name is Rob and we should have at least 1 other couple with us.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/308gtsi/P1020688.jpg

gsxr86v6v7
05-12-2010, 08:10 PM
Don,t have a pic yet.....I have a 07 Sunsport 24V. Blue and white. Question for you. Have you had any trouble getting under any bridges? Centerville road is like 5 1/2 feet clearance. May be hard for most big go fast boats to get under to get to Bull Feathers from the big water. I will have to drop my tower. O by the way my name is Dale.

sc_beerbarge
05-13-2010, 05:42 AM
Don,t have a pic yet.....I have a 07 Sunsport 24V. Blue and white. Question for you. Have you had any trouble getting under any bridges? Centerville road is like 5 1/2 feet clearance. May be hard for most big go fast boats to get under to get to Bull Feathers from the big water. I will have to drop my tower. O by the way my name is Dale.

Getting close to having issues getting under the bridge out of Fair Play bay. I should still have about a foot or two of clearence. I don't get up to that end of the lake anymore. Is centerville rd. the one you'd go under to get to Clemson?

On the bright side.....I'll take the 1 ft. of clearence over the 24 ft. of clearence we had two years ago.;)

This will be our first poker run. You think they'll let us register etc. in the morning and then run up from the Tugaloo side or do you have to start out at Bullfeathers? I don't really want to trailer the boat up since I can just lower off the lift, go from my dock Big Water marina and work my way up to the Seneca side.

sc_beerbarge
05-13-2010, 05:43 AM
Getting close to having issues getting under the bridge out of Fair Play bay. I should still have about a foot or two of clearence. I don't get up to that end of the lake anymore. Is centerville rd. the one you'd go under to get to Clemson?

On the bright side.....I'll take the 1 ft. of clearence over the 24 ft. of clearence we had two years ago.;)

This will be our first poker run. You think they'll let us register etc. in the morning and then run up from the Tugaloo side or do you have to start out at Bullfeathers? I don't really want to trailer the boat up since I can just lower off the lift, go from my dock Big Water marina and work my way up to the Seneca side.

eta: would be fun if we could get a pack of Board boats together like the powerboats do. Never seen that before.

gsxr86v6v7
05-14-2010, 07:45 PM
To answer your question about the lowest bridge.....yes it is the centerville bridge. As far as boat inspection I would email Laurie Ashley. [email protected]

I'm like you never did a poker run. Be my first also. :confused:

zsuprausa
05-29-2010, 09:35 AM
We have been looking to move to Hartwell. We started looking at homes 2 years ago. Unfortunately we have been unable to sell our home in Tampa. Considering renting a house for a week this summer and trailering my 91 Marauder up to the lake.

If anyone knows of someone who is looking for a home to live in Tampa or as a rental property in a great community send them my way so I can pack up and join the party in Hartwell.

gsxr86v6v7
05-30-2010, 08:38 PM
Take a look at this web site. goswap.org. I have a house listed on there that is in Westminster,SC. There is a boat ramp less than 3 miles from the house. Its called Arvies landing. Its a private landing. Good luck in your quest.

jmpotter
06-02-2010, 11:29 AM
We have been looking to move to Hartwell. We started looking at homes 2 years ago. Unfortunately we have been unable to sell our home in Tampa. Considering renting a house for a week this summer and trailering my 91 Marauder up to the lake.

If anyone knows of someone who is looking for a home to live in Tampa or as a rental property in a great community send them my way so I can pack up and join the party in Hartwell.

I just purchased an '89 Supra Sunsport and am in the Martins Creek portion of Hartwell. I have house there and do rent it out on occasion.

SZEH
06-22-2010, 09:47 PM
We get up to Hartwell a couple times a year. We have friends that live close to Fair Play Bay. That's where we put in...then go back under the 85 bridge and through a little narrow passage that opens back up again. They're the first double deck dock on the right. Tim has a Supra Sunsport. I think it's a 1997. Maroon in color. We have a 06 Supra 21V..red and black. We're planning on getting up there the weekend AFTER July 4th. I'll keep an eye out for you. Oh..and you've got a beautiful boat!

Scott

SZEH
06-28-2010, 04:31 PM
I'm on the Tugaloo side in Fair Play Bay.

Well...we stopped at Hartwell to pick up our dog from a trip we made to NC and saw you pulling 3 tubers Sunday around 3:00pm. We we're at Tim's place right around the corner from you. Tim has the '97 Supra SunSport with the two docks. We plan to be back in a couple weeks. That's a great cove to play in!

jmpotter
04-18-2011, 08:29 PM
I saw a late 80's or early 90's Sunsport in the Martins Creek area about two weeks ago. Would the owner happen to be on here?