PDA

View Full Version : accessory switches

jdub667
04-10-2010, 06:19 PM
I just bought a 07 21v and ive been trying to figure out what the 2 accessory swithches do one is a single rocker and the other is a duel rocker. it does have tower lights and speakers, courtesy lights all work with the correct switch but these two i just cant find what they operate any help would be appricated.

tg0824SSVGG
04-10-2010, 07:00 PM
They may not do anything, as you're finding. THere are optional accessories
that are not on all boats, but they use a standard wiring harness and a standard
switch block.

I had a switch labelled "Accessory" that wasn't used for anything until I put
the shower in.

Page 40 of your manual, available here (http://supraboats.com/library/downloads/SupraOwners_2007.pdf) talks about your switches.

jdub667
04-10-2010, 07:37 PM
Yeah I read that thing through and through and couldnt find anything other than it could be for another add on type of acc so I pulled the switch block out and found the color coded wires and traced as far as I could but lost where they went under the dash. Thanks for the reply and will assume they do nothing until I add something.

Fman
04-10-2010, 08:06 PM
You should have power going to the switch, just nothing going from it. I did the same as Todd and ran my shower off this toggle, but from the factory it was empty.

docdrs
04-10-2010, 08:43 PM
Its for your next upgrade ...:)