PDA

View Full Version : One sweeeeet Supra!

Fman
04-10-2010, 07:34 PM
Ok, Diggs since you would not share your new ride here on the Supra site I stole some pictures from wake world for people to drool over! Hope you dont mind and if you have any better ones how 'bout sharin em!

After looking over your 21v they are growing on me, I really like the cut out front handles, lines of the boat and this progressive tower just looks awesome with the powder coat and Z-5. Great looking boat!!!!!

mapleleaf
04-10-2010, 08:38 PM
Progressive Tower is all of a sudden growing on me.....I brought my wife over to look at the pic's and she promptly said , " Yes I love that house, it would be fine." I hadn't even noticed there was anything behind the boat!!!! Too good!
Blacked out looks great, nice ride Diggs

docdrs
04-10-2010, 08:41 PM
WOW BABY THAT IS ONE SMOKIN SUPRA.......but then it looks similar to mine:cool:

dusty2221
04-10-2010, 09:48 PM
Llllooooovvveeeeee!!!!!!

DAFF
04-10-2010, 10:26 PM
Got to love the rims on the trailer too, one beautiful boat.

ScottnAz
04-10-2010, 10:31 PM
Yep, one bada$$ Supra
Congrats Diggs!!

docdrs
04-10-2010, 10:44 PM
wouldn't it look good with some nice black koozies?

iwakeboard
04-12-2010, 01:29 AM
Absolutely one of my fave Supra's out there now, love that combo of the tower, boat color, and trailer...and the truck!

Diggs
04-12-2010, 12:44 PM
ha ha.... I was just logging on here getting ready to congratulate someone on their new Supra and I said, "wait that is mine".....
Thanks Fman. I think I got some good photos of it this weekend so I will post them when I get them...
Thanks guys. Had its maiden voyage this weekend and everything went perfect. Now it is time to ride it and see how I want to configure the ballast. Supposed to be 70 this weekend, so looks like we should get it wet.

Okie Boarder
04-12-2010, 01:29 PM
Very nice...I love the color schemes and total layout.

Fman
04-12-2010, 03:53 PM
ha ha.... I was just logging on here getting ready to congratulate someone on their new Supra and I said, "wait that is mine".....
Thanks Fman. I think I got some good photos of it this weekend so I will post them when I get them...
Thanks guys. Had its maiden voyage this weekend and everything went perfect. Now it is time to ride it and see how I want to configure the ballast. Supposed to be 70 this weekend, so looks like we should get it wet.

Hey Diggs, that boat is going to throw a great wake, still have not got out yet, its raining again today! Maybe over the next couple weeks if we get a break in the weather. Nice thing is the lakes are all filling up right now, so it should be a good season in Nor-Cal. We are going to Shasta in June for a week on a houseboat and that lake is only 18 feet down right now and filling!

ssmith
04-13-2010, 11:04 PM
That is my dream boat. I woudn't change a thing. Congrats!