PDA

View Full Version : Heading out for the first session of the year

TayTay
04-17-2010, 03:38 PM
We are leaving in a few minutes for our first wakeboarding session of the year. I will post some pics later tonight. Hopefully we have a good day, the wind is blowing a little bit which is pretty crappy but we will find some glass out there hopefully.

cmtaylor777
04-17-2010, 03:53 PM
Have fun man. I have to live through all of you guys for now. Get those pics up for me.

Fman
04-17-2010, 07:39 PM
Any day on the water is better than the best day of work! Hope you have a great time.... I still have yet to see any water this year, maybe next week! Weather is starting to warm up a little.

jaywidhalm
04-17-2010, 11:24 PM
Tay, hope your day went well. Waiting to get out there myself, up here in Wa...as you can relate! Lets see those pics!!

Nate54SoCal
04-18-2010, 11:02 AM
Hope your session went well. We took the launch out yesterday for the THIRD time this year. Livin in LA doesn't have many perks, but boarding early is definitely one of them. Oh and watchin some poor guy manage to trailer his bayliner right on his trailer fender. oops.

TayTay
04-18-2010, 11:53 AM
So in all of the excitement in leaving I forgot to grab my camera. A friend had hers though so I will try to get some pictures from her. We had a little bit of a mishap, but I will share that in another thread.