PDA

View Full Version : New Owner here..... Parts needed !

brack
04-20-2010, 11:10 PM
Just purchased a 1984 Supra Rider....It needs a little TLC but I got it for a great price..... What i need help with is a Supra Bimini top to be able to use with all the factory hardware / rails already on the boat....any help ??

zalamander
04-21-2010, 11:22 AM
Just purchased a 1984 Supra Rider....It needs a little TLC but I got it for a great price..... What i need help with is a Supra Bimini top to be able to use with all the factory hardware / rails already on the boat....any help ??

Are you looking for the original bimini that covered the whole boat?

zalamander
04-21-2010, 07:20 PM
I think mine came with one too now that I think of it. I will do some searching. I am going to do different bimini, so if I find it, I can sell it to you.

Fman
04-21-2010, 09:50 PM

Jim Jackson at Viper Customs can help you out or get you going in the right direction. He knows quite a bit about the Supra line, be prepared to get a little frustrated when it comes to his shipping. I have been waiting for over three weeks for a part and still nothing :confused:

brack
04-21-2010, 10:13 PM
thanks for yalls quick response and help......let me know what ya find

Memmer99
04-27-2010, 07:53 PM
I have one that came with my boat, looks like it was redone a couple years back in white vinal. It is off an 89 SunSport which should be the same beam size as yours. Great condition and comes with the boot! Let me know if you are interested.

ngavchris
04-27-2010, 09:25 PM
They did not come with biminis in early 80's. They are actual snap to the windshield tops, with a zipper pullback for the walkthru windshield. You better open yours up ngavdba. Its been so long, you forgot whats on that boat.

dshaff24
04-27-2010, 10:25 PM
mine is like new and Id sell it if someone is interested, Its off my 86 sunsport