PDA

View Full Version : Just re-winterized ... AGAIN

tg0824SSVGG
04-23-2010, 07:52 PM
Snowing here.

Hadn't realized what a pain the shower was going to add to the winterization
process -- and now it seems the shower pump isn't working, after ONE use.

Ugh - more stuff to mess with on a WARM day -- amazing how cold 40 degrees feels with snow coming down and WIND.

I want to go back to Havasu (Havazoo?) where it was 93 degrees with 68 degree water.

Springtime in the Rockies

iwakeboard
04-25-2010, 11:36 AM
Sorry to hear that man, not to brag or anything but I've already put 13 hours on my boat this season :D Won't be long till everyone is enjoying the sun :)

tg0824SSVGG
04-25-2010, 12:10 PM
Well,

Not to brag back -- but I have over 20 hours this season ... (At Lake Havasu -- we haven't put it into the water here yet) Today it's 60 ... go figure.

zalamander
04-25-2010, 09:38 PM
I may be bumming rides from you tg... If this rain and cold weather doesnt stop, I'll never get this rebuild complete. I still wouldn't trade FoCo for anywhere else though.

Fman
04-27-2010, 02:00 AM
Well,

Not to brag back -- but I have over 20 hours this season ... (At Lake Havasu -- we haven't put it into the water here yet) Today it's 60 ... go figure.

Whats your water temp there right now? We were at 68 degrees yesterday, a little chilly but do-able for no wet suits. 20+ hours already, thats awesome! this was out first trip out this year, it did hit 81 degrees which was nice.

My wifes family lives in Bountiful Utah and they said they wear wetsuits all year round, the lakes never get over 50 degrees..... cant imagine that!

tg0824SSVGG
04-27-2010, 07:33 AM
I have not been to the lake here yet. They just opened it before we went to
Havasu - and it's been cold since we got back.

A friend said the water here is 45 degrees right now.