PDA

View Full Version : Wow, some good luck came my way!

dusty2221
04-29-2010, 02:55 PM
I week or so ago, I ordered 2 of the life jackets and d2 dock lines from the link someone posted up about the jackets on sale. 1 jacket and the dock lines came Tuesday, looked great. Really nice quality. For some reason, mine shipped separate. It showed up today, I ordered a Medium, I opened the box and found and XL! I immediately checked the order sheet, and sure enough, it says medium. It also says no returns! So I called up Coleman, talked with the girl and told her what happened. She advised hat if I normally wear a medium, I might want to have them send me a large instead. I took her advice and had her send a large. At the end of the convo, she said "Ok I've got a large on it's way to you, just KEEP THE XL" I was in awe, I confirmed with her and made sure she was 100% sure and she said, "Go right ahead and keep it"

Talk about some awesome unexpected customer service! Just wanted to toss this out since a lot of times people never hear the good things that some companies are willing to do. I'm stoked, I will now have 3 Helium jackets on board, 2 of which are the Paisley! One for me, and one for all my friends that are bigger than me!

scotthons
04-29-2010, 03:11 PM
Good work! I am about to post some not so lucky news.

87SunSportMikeyD
04-29-2010, 05:44 PM
That Paisley is a NICE life jacket - SUPER thin and glideskin-like (lets have a thread called Tumbleturn Attempt Pics!! hehehehe!)

cmtaylor777
04-30-2010, 09:46 PM
Damn dude! I need some of your luck.