PDA

View Full Version : 1985 supra sunsport skier - $5600 (bristol, va)

87SunSportMikeyD
05-12-2010, 05:39 PM
1985 supra sunsport skier ski boat - $5600 (bristol, va)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-05-06, 2:43PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected]

1985 Supra Sunsport Skier with Ford PCM351 that runs great. The transmission was rebuilt last year and shifts perfectly. Carburetor was rebuilt before I got it two years ago. I replaced the water impeller and rudder box last year. Shaft was repacked last spring. I also installed an electronic ignition module in the distributor and got rid of the points. It isn’t perfect, but is a solid boat. The floor has been replaced by previous owner and is solid. The previous owner choose not to put the ski pole back in, but the mounting bracket is still under the floor, so if wanted to install one you would only have to cut hole and install the pole and trim ring. This boat is ready for your favorite wake board tower. The interior is starting to show its age, but is usable as is. I reinforced the mounting points for the swim deck last summer and it doesn’t give any at all. It will easily hold 4 adults without flexing. The only reason I am selling is because I bought another 1986 Supra Sunsport Skier. The trailer is a tandem axle and is oversized for this boat. This trailer is made for a 22-23 foot boat, but works well for this boat. I pulled this boat from Dallas area two years ago on this trailer and it towed stable with all lights working properly. I have a cover that will go with the boat. I am asking $5600obo. I can be reached at any time on (423)646-8117.

http://images.craigslist.org/3n13oa3l95V15T15X0a568c1eb12d95b31214.jpg