PDA

View Full Version : Best Bindings for your $?

kodybyron
05-17-2010, 05:45 PM
I'm in search of a set of good bindings..first off i have a hyperlite board..will any bindings fit this board?

I want no laces! tired of the damn things coming loose!

one more factor im not wanting to spend too too much..any suggestions/websites/info/pricing..thanks in advance!

87SunSportMikeyD
05-17-2010, 06:59 PM
How long has it been since you tried bindings with laces? Todays models stay in place MUCH better than those of, say 5years ago (which I hated too).

IMO the Watsons are still my fav for comfort and fit. Pretty sure boardersmall has them for a good deal like $120 maybe? MSRP new is like $375...... Aluminum baseplates, moldable liners, single-piece liner LOVE IT

kodybyron
05-19-2010, 09:39 AM
found them on craigslist...for $30. they are liquid force.

87SunSportMikeyD
05-19-2010, 04:54 PM
Those are LF Suction bindings. They are great for $30. Good soft footbeds, and lightweight. They are a little tough to get in and out of. You usually need binding lube to get them on (or get them wet and stand on the platform works too), and to get them off, kick them hard while the board is partly underwater. Todays bindings dont need lube or any help to get off. I would still recommend bindings between 0-3 years old, but I rode these bindings for many years with no issues. I still have them. My favorite binders of that era.

Fman
05-20-2010, 12:27 AM
I'm in search of a set of good bindings..first off i have a hyperlite board..will any bindings fit this board?

I want no laces! tired of the damn things coming loose!

one more factor im not wanting to spend too too much..any suggestions/websites/info/pricing..thanks in advance!

Kody, I have 2010 CWB Vapors and will never go back to laces again, they work incredibly well and are so easy to get into with hinge-tech bindings. I have a 13 foot and getting into lace ups are a nightmare. Plus the velcro never lets loose like the lace up style.

http://www.evogear.com/wakeboard-bindings/cwb-vapor-boots-2010.aspx