PDA

View Full Version : 1989 supra sunsport

andyzarkovich
05-25-2010, 09:11 PM
Beautiful condition, inside and out. Open bow. 23 foot long, 8 ft beam. Huge gunwale. 351 ford motor with tons of power. This boat also has a left hand rotation prop, which makes the wake huge if you add ballast. This boat has tons of room to move around. You can fit all your friends or family and go cruising, wakeboarding, surfing, wakeskating, tubing, skiing, barefoot, or whatever. Handles rough water very good with deep v in the front. Comes with solid dual axle trailer that you could put a schooner on if needed. What’s nice about that is you can fill up your fat sacs or ballast and leave it on and load it up and not have to worry about overloading the trailer. I have had this boat for a while and it has been great and I will miss it. Runs perfect, needs nothing, comes with stereo, tower speakers, custom made wakeboard tower with racks for wakeboards, surfboards, or kneeboards. This boat is truly turnkey and you will be able use it for years to come.

supra Malibu mastercraft tige wake wakeboard tower speakers tower speakers gekko epic bayliner four winns rinker wake challenger pro star sun setter wakeboard boat direct drive v drive toyota epic

call andy
517 881 2568
[email protected]

andyzarkovich
05-25-2010, 09:13 PM
if you live local i would be willing to help install a ballast system... i have it all figured out but decided to sell the boat and buy a house instead of build the boat.

thanks,

andy

timski
05-25-2010, 10:44 PM
What is the asking price?:)

andyzarkovich
05-26-2010, 10:37 AM
10,000 oho check out only inboards I have a nice listing there

87SunSportMikeyD
05-26-2010, 12:16 PM
23' can anyone verify this?? Pretty sure they are all 19'6" without the swim platform??? IMO I would remove your references to trailering with ballast loaded. Just not recommended at all even with a dually.