PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma around the 4th of July

RanceOU
06-02-2010, 10:17 AM
Hey guys I am going to be pulling the boat down to Oklahoma the 2nd of July through the 11th and wanted to know if any of you OK boys wanted to get together. We will be on Lake Hudson the 3rd with some friends from Tulsa and Dallas that your more then welcome to join (I grew up on that lake and there is some great riding there) and family on the 4th but other then that we have no plans. We will probably try and avoid Grand Lake because of traffic but other then that we are open to suggestions for a meet! Our Son is snatched up by the grand parents as soon as we get there so our schedule is pretty clear.

KG's Supra24
06-02-2010, 10:37 AM
I think you may have mentioned this on another thread but ...

you're gonna be pretty close to brostock the weekend following the 4th. That might put you on your way back with a kiddo, though. Not sure how old yours is but I will be leaving my 2 yr old with the grandparents that weekend. Not real sure what to expect from the atmosphere there.

RanceOU
06-02-2010, 10:43 AM
I think you may have mentioned this on another thread but ...

you're gonna be pretty close to brostock the weekend following the 4th. That might put you on your way back with a kiddo, though. Not sure how old yours is but I will be leaving my 2 yr old with the grandparents that weekend. Not real sure what to expect from the atmosphere there.

Yea we had thought about going up there the 9th and 10th then coming back to Oklahoma the night of the 10th and picking up my son (1 1/2yrs old) and heading back. It seems like a lot of driving but I bet it would be worth it. I dont really know what to expect of the atmosphere either.

Okie Boarder
06-02-2010, 12:56 PM
We might be interested in hooking up with you one day that weekend. We normally go to Skiatook, but we aren't opposed to going somewhere else. I agree with staying away from Grand. I'll let you know when we're closer...it would be great to meet ya!

RanceOU
06-02-2010, 01:06 PM
We might be interested in hooking up with you one day that weekend. We normally go to Skiatook, but we aren't opposed to going somewhere else. I agree with staying away from Grand. I'll let you know when we're closer...it would be great to meet ya!

I used to go to Skiatook alot to swim when I lived in Tulsa back in my younger years (or crazy ones). I havent ever been on it in a boat so i dont know much about it in terms of debt/stumps and what not. I will get ahold of you when it gets closer.

Okie Boarder
06-02-2010, 01:09 PM
There are a lot of good spots on Skiatook for boating with good depth and cleared out well underwater. Definitely get in touch. We have a friend with a house on Hudson so we may just be able to meet you out there. We'll try to work something out.