PDA

View Full Version : Byerly board/bindings

KG's Supra24
06-02-2010, 10:14 PM
I broke a byerly board and binding over the weekend. The boot pulled the screws that hold it in right out of the board, putting a nice size crack down the middle. I had never seen anything like that.

Should have taken pics when it happened. I ran it by the local store and he handed me a new pair of boots and took mine to send off. He had to send the board off and didn't hve one to give me since it was the 09 model. Anyways, he said he would call me as soon as te new board came in. More great customer service from the wake industry!!

And I just put my supra sticker on it that matched the boat decals. :(

KG's Supra24
06-03-2010, 11:41 AM
Byerly customer service kicks a$$!!!!!!!!

As mentioned before, they handed me a set of brand new bindings on the spot, after dropping it off on Tuesday. Today, I got a call from the shop telling me to come by and pick up my new 2010 byerly board!!!!!

I wish i had my SUPRA sticker but i can figure something out.

:) :) :)

jonyb
06-08-2010, 12:23 AM
Glad to hear you got it worked out.

A friend of mine bought a new set of Byerly's and used my board. When we were done i put the bindings in the compartment that has my batteries. The BOA cables shorted out across the + of one battery and the - of the other. Fried the cables adn put small burn spots on the back of the bindings. Byerly is sending me a new cable free of charge though.

Chachi
06-08-2010, 02:06 AM
Wow looks like Byerly is a good way to go! I hope Company is the same way!

jonyb
06-08-2010, 08:18 AM
Hyperlite is the company that's covering this, so yes, the company is great.

KG's Supra24
06-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Agreed, great company and from what i understand still hand in hand with Hyperlite. Can't go wrong there.

What are the chances on that boot. Crazy! Glad they hooked you up too. My problems were solved without any work on my part and they were resolved immediately. Love it. Cant wait to try out the new board this weekend.

I hope they dont have too many issues with the rachet system because i am a pretty big fan so far.

87SunSportMikeyD
06-08-2010, 12:23 PM
I think chachi meant the brand "Company" lol.

My only issue with Byerly bingings are the plastic baseplates. I rode the 09's and I could feel them flex. Gotta be solid stanless.