PDA

View Full Version : Great first boat, '88 Sunsport w Trailer, $6900, 755hrs

scottyb_rochny
06-21-2010, 09:49 AM
New to this forum so I can provide references if you'd like. I have had this boat for 6 years now. She has been great to me. I have this ad posted on wakeboarder.com where I am a regular poster.

I'm selling my 1988 Supra Sunsport inboard. This boat is an amazing first boat. It has a really deep freeboard and throws an incredible wake.
Comes with a PCM 351 inboard, tower w built-in racks, dual battery setup, new interior ('08, except one panel has the old vinyl bc I couldn't get it off), rubberized mat for swim platform, new decals ('08, seats 10 with huge open bow, new tranny '08. 3 Blade prop PLUS will include a spare prop with lower pitch (better hole-shot). Has Pioner CD player, 2 Rockford Fosgate amps, 4 planet audio 6x9s. Tons and tons of storage. Lots of room for sacs.

There is a soft spot in the panel around the ski pylon, i think water gets in around the pylon and creeps through the floor surrounding it. Has 2 speedometer gauges but one isn't working. You can kind of see where the old decals were although I did have it buffed so its blended in.

Also comes with double axle trailer. Comes with custom cover.

I'm sure Cameraboy will vouche that this is a perfect first boat and throws a great wake. The price is excellent compared to what I have seen. I'll be happy to answer any questions, talk on the phone, take you for a test drive, etc.

More pictures to come this week.

-Scott
http://photos.wakeboarder.com/data/500/boatfar.jpg

cool hand
06-25-2010, 08:49 AM
Location? Looks interesting

scottyb_rochny
06-28-2010, 01:02 PM
rochester, ny