PDA

View Full Version : Pull available in Clermont, Florida

Ed G
06-27-2010, 10:38 AM
Any Supra or Moomba owner that finds themselves visiting Rat World,

and would like to go out surfing for an afternoon, your always welcome aboard 'Moomba Martha the Magnificent"!

We ride on the lake where The Wakeboard Camp is located.

Not only could you go out on the most famous Outback V in the world, you can stop in and meet the Supra team riders.

A ride will cost you a case of Yuengling :)

mapleleaf
06-27-2010, 10:42 AM
Coming down 40 min south of Tampa in Oct. Don't know Fla. to well... Would love a ride Will i be close enough????

Ed G
06-27-2010, 03:06 PM
Your close enough for me...Tampa is only 50 miles away.

Sounds like you will be around Sarasota.

October is a great month to go out. The water is still warm (90's) and the temps start dropping (80's).

Contact me from the Moomba boards if you'd like to go out. We can put a party together!!

mapleleaf
06-29-2010, 08:07 PM
Forgot where this thread was...I'll getcha over at Moomba, my wifes really push'in for this trip and i'm pushing to ride when we go.....Friend s have a Condo S. of Tampa....Can't be to bad of a drive.......We'll see what the airline says about my board!!!!!!
Thanks ED!!!!
John

01SupraLaunch
06-30-2010, 07:36 AM
Any Supra or Moomba owner that finds themselves visiting Rat World,

and would like to go out surfing for an afternoon, your always welcome aboard 'Moomba Martha the Magnificent"!

We ride on the lake where The Wakeboard Camp is located.

Not only could you go out on the most famous Outback V in the world, you can stop in and meet the Supra team riders.

A ride will cost you a case of Yuengling :)

How far is Fort Lauderdale with out me looking it up? Worth a trip? I will be there a week in August.

tg0824SSVGG
06-30-2010, 07:44 AM
Trip distance: 226 mi
Time: 3 hrs 34 mins

Come on now, it took me all of 3 seconds to look this up for you!

01SupraLaunch
06-30-2010, 08:52 AM
LOL!!!! I went to a quick meeting. Thanks!!

That would be a drive!! Too bad!

Ed G
06-30-2010, 12:00 PM
You must be coming by yourself.

Most people who bring the family to Fl, usually end up at Rat World and Universal Studios.

I know there are Moomba owners in Lauderdale area.

mapleleaf
06-30-2010, 12:41 PM
she just wants to get away b4 baby #2.....She also really wants me to have fun...hint, hint.....
Too early to visit the Rats.......

Ed G
06-30-2010, 06:16 PM
Easy drive from Tampa to Clermont. About an hour.

actually I was directing my response to "01" about not coming to the rat trap while coming to fl.

Keep in mind, all plans are tentative!

August thru late October can be busy hurricane months, and I don't take the boat out when the windspeed is above 10

mapleleaf
06-30-2010, 10:40 PM
No worries Ed, thought I'd share my feeling's on Rat town, weather permitting........prolly 1st week of oct.