PDA

View Full Version : More supras than you can shake a stick at

bryan632
06-29-2010, 01:33 AM
So I took the ol' sunsport to a new reservoir in the middle of nowhere in Western Massachusetts the other day and saw at least 9 or 10 older supras on the water! I talked to some people who had an 85 and an 89 Marauder and they said there used to be a Supra dealership there and there are about 22 of them running around the lake. It was a beautiful sight! It's called Otis reservoir. do any of you guys on here boat there?

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
06-29-2010, 11:08 PM
Wow what a wonderful place, didn't happen to see any Allegro's did you?

Gotta ask

01SupraLaunch
06-30-2010, 07:34 AM
So I took the ol' sunsport to a new reservoir in the middle of nowhere in Western Massachusetts the other day and saw at least 9 or 10 older supras on the water! I talked to some people who had an 85 and an 89 Marauder and they said there used to be a Supra dealership there and there are about 22 of them running around the lake. It was a beautiful sight! It's called Otis reservoir. do any of you guys on here boat there?

Awesome!! I live an hour from Otis. Great place!! My boat resides in CT, but I have fished that lake a bunch of times. Nice to see a fellow MA resident!!! We should hook up and ski!