PDA

View Full Version : The new baby of the family!

canadianpride
07-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Well we bought our boat in Jan. of this year and finally got to put it in the water for a few runs, got a couple pics to show it off and thought I'd post them. i am so impressed with the preformance of this boat and think the family will have years of enjoyment from it. This is our new baby!!!

Sluggo
07-05-2010, 07:16 PM
Congrats. I know you guys will have a ton of fun as I have the same year and model, only the blue/gray color scheme. What happened to the drivers side board rack?

ScottnAz
07-05-2010, 09:41 PM
Looking good, and congrats!

Another 05' 22ssv here - yellow/black
Do you guys have the rear facing back seat setup too?

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n315/woodwrangler/lake%20pictures/backseat.jpg

saltare inverts
07-05-2010, 11:37 PM
My 04 has the stadium seating like yours does. Havnt tried it yet, does it work good.

canadianpride
07-06-2010, 03:38 PM
We wer heading out to the lake and noticed that one bolt broke and the other loosened out, it ended up dangling just glad it didn't scratch the gel coat! needless to say i wasnt very happy! but we did have a great day on the water!

canadianpride
07-06-2010, 03:42 PM
yes we do have the stadium seating, but haven't used it yet! do you use yours like that often? your interior sure looks clean, mine still needs a little work to get the white cleaned up, haven't found the right products yet!

ScottnAz
07-07-2010, 11:12 AM
We use the stadium seating all the time, especially when surfing. I have a large sac that I run down the surf side of the boat and slightly up on the sundeck. The stadium seat back does a great job of holding it in place. When it's time to swap the weight to the other side, the seat back pops off, we roll the bag, and set the seat back in place. Piece of cake, and easy to do quickly. My wife likes the rear facing stadium seat because it's comfortable for taking video and pictures. My only complaint is the flimsy v-drive cover that's exposed when the seat is moved. They really should have done something stronger and more durable because it's inevitable that everyone steps on it when getting in and out.

Thanks for the compliments on the interior, I use Exquisite, followed up with Babe's seat saver.
Let's see more pics, it looks like you've got a great, clean boat there. How many hours?