PDA

View Full Version : Sold Old, Got Newer Too

tad2lo
07-06-2010, 09:36 PM
here's the new lady. ngavchris, got a few quick pics for ya.

saltare inverts
07-06-2010, 10:44 PM
Nice. Looks clean. Whats the logo on your truck and Avatar stand for. I would like to see some wake pics and interior pics.

dshaff24
07-06-2010, 11:47 PM
here's the new lady. ngavchris, got a few quick pics for ya.
What lakes you got to in Wv?

ngavchris
07-07-2010, 02:53 AM
Awesome boat. I can get a good idea what mine would look like with a tower. More pics!!!!

tad2lo
07-07-2010, 09:54 AM
Ngavdba nailed it, which by the way, I was in Atlanta for that particular Sugar Bowl a few years back :D. We have a few decent lakes here, Stonewall Jackson in central WV is pretty nice. I live in the eastern panhandle and have 15 miles north or south to either VA or MD. We usually drive about 2 hours south to Lake Anna in Fredericksburg, VA, great water, not packed, warm, just a good time. A lot of the guys I hang at the Potomac with go to Smith Mountain Lake a little bit further south. I've never been there, but it's in the works. From what I'm told, you can do tons of stuff all by boat. I need to take some more pics now that I've gotten her cleaned up a bit. The previous owner left it sit most of the time (covered and in shelter thank god). Had to do a bit of buffing on the top lip where the factory covers didn't quite catch and it had oxidized a bit, but nothing serious. Needed a really good cleaning for the most part. I'll get some wake pics this coming weekend and get the interior and a few others and have them up by Monday.

ScottnAz
07-07-2010, 11:02 AM
Looks nice, and congrats!
Can't wait to see more pics

87SunSportMikeyD
07-07-2010, 11:34 AM
What was the old boat?

csuggs
07-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Ngavdba nailed it, which by the way, I was in Atlanta for that particular Sugar Bowl a few years back :D. We have a few decent lakes here, Stonewall Jackson in central WV is pretty nice. I live in the eastern panhandle and have 15 miles north or south to either VA or MD. We usually drive about 2 hours south to Lake Anna in Fredericksburg, VA, great water, not packed, warm, just a good time. A lot of the guys I hang at the Potomac with go to Smith Mountain Lake a little bit further south. I've never been there, but it's in the works. From what I'm told, you can do tons of stuff all by boat. I need to take some more pics now that I've gotten her cleaned up a bit. The previous owner left it sit most of the time (covered and in shelter thank god). Had to do a bit of buffing on the top lip where the factory covers didn't quite catch and it had oxidized a bit, but nothing serious. Needed a really good cleaning for the most part. I'll get some wake pics this coming weekend and get the interior and a few others and have them up by Monday.

She's a beauty! I love the color and the simple lines.

Let's Gooooo Mountaineers!!! My wife and I are WV alumni and my oldest son is attending in Morgantown now. Nice to see another Mountaineer on here! Oh, and if this is your first Supra, welcome to the club. I am also thinking about a trip to Smith Mountain Lake maybe next summer. It's far enough away that I'll have to make a week of it. We like to go to Summersville Lake in Summersville - clearest water I've ever seen!

techsledder
07-08-2010, 02:28 PM
Sweet! IS that side color dark blue or green? Looks green in the first pic...

tad2lo
07-09-2010, 09:05 AM
Csuggs, I knew there was someone on here that went to Motown, I just couldn't remember who it was! Do you go to the tailgate/games in the fall?? I forgot all about Summersville, I'd been down to it once when I was in college. MikeyD, my old boat was an 86 Comp TS6M. It ran like a champ but was reaching the point of either keeping and doing the split or selling and upgrading. We wanted an open bow terribly. I had known about this boat for several years, knowing the original and second owners. I knew where the guy I bought it from had it stashed and it wasn't "actively" for sale. I'm not crazy about green (techsledder), but with 172 hours, the overall condition, and the add-ons... ya take what ya can get!

saltare inverts
07-09-2010, 10:05 AM
Embrace the green. I swear one in every two boats is red and white(i like red and white just alot of them). Plus it is damn clean. I can also imagine a small partial wrap on that hull mixed with the green could be insane. Plus it would be easy to camoflauge it out for duck season.

techsledder
07-09-2010, 12:12 PM
I'm not crazy about green (techsledder), but with 172 hours, the overall condition, and the add-ons... ya take what ya can get!

I trade you straight up! :D

techsledder
07-09-2010, 12:14 PM
Embrace the green. ... Plus it would be easy to camoflauge it out for duck season.

'effn-a right! Now I'm listening!