PDA

View Full Version : OT Discussion

ScottnAz
07-12-2010, 11:44 PM
We need an Off-Topic discussion area so we can have a conversation about this Housewives of NJ show my wife is making me watch...... these women are NUTS!!!

jonyb
07-13-2010, 06:57 AM
Its all for the ratings. TV shows are absolutely ridiculous these days.....

cigars n scotch
07-13-2010, 10:54 PM
My mother watches this show and it drives me friggin crazy. We were all at the shore house last night and she had it on, I browsed the internet but was still in the room. Between this show and that stupid Jersey Shore the people of this state just cannot get a worse rap.

I can't believe people like this exist and actually believe the lives they live are worth a sh**

KG's Supra24
07-14-2010, 09:52 AM
I set down with the wife last night to watch some tv, needless to say, we got caught up on Real Housewives. Those people are insane!! I hope most of that is staged because it is unbelievable. It looked like they were worthless, and i know this is terrible to say but, the kids they are raising are worthless as well.

ScottnAz
07-30-2010, 10:05 PM
Seriously, we need an off-topic discussion area more than we need a find-a-pull/give-a-pull area on the site.
I'll post OT in the general discussion....

ScottnAz
08-05-2010, 11:50 PM
It just doesn't end..... now I'm priveleged enough to watch the Real Housewives of D.C.!!!
Serously, give me a stinkin' reality show, and a few hundred thousand $$ each year, I'll travel around the country and just whip on the guys that married these chicks

Mani
08-06-2010, 07:39 PM
It just doesn't end..... now I'm priveleged enough to watch the Real Housewives of D.C.!!!
Serously, give me a stinkin' reality show, and a few hundred thousand $$ each year, I'll travel around the country and just whip on the guys that married these chicks

Don't you think their wives are whipping 'em enough? ;)

I'm not married, and at the moment I am counting my lucky stars, as I have yet to watch even a minute of any of these shows you guys are talking about.

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
08-07-2010, 12:37 PM
Hello Im married and I haven't watched a minute of these shows. Looks like Im the Lucky SOB here

87SunSportMikeyD
08-11-2010, 06:26 PM
I counter these shows with SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS