PDA

View Full Version : Tower package group buy?

Ptownkid
07-15-2010, 12:26 PM
So i did some research, and tracked down the manufacturer of the krypt (and all those that look the same) towers. I think they also make aerial...

The moq is 5 towers, so I'd be looking for 4 others who are interested. I'm still waiting on the shipping cost price, and i have to figure out shipping cost from me to the US and Canada for the individual package, but it seems as if the following package would only be about $1200 max.

-tower
-2 racks
-mirror and quick release arm
-bimini top (not the most amazing one I've seen, but less than $150 i think...)

They would be polished aluminum 2.25" tubing unless people really want to go anodized.

We also have the option to add some speaker cans for a pittance more.

I will post back once i have more details but is there any interest?

tower looks like this http://www.onlyinboards.com/ski-boat-accessories/krypt-pro-air-tower.html

WakeSurfCanada
07-15-2010, 01:56 PM
I would be interested, also located in the GTA.

are there 3 others that may entertain the idea?

Ptownkid
07-15-2010, 08:18 PM
I should think that this won't be hard to pull off...need 3 more to step up to the plate and were golden!

Ptownkid
07-16-2010, 03:12 PM
Tap tap tap...this thing on? I thought for sure people would be interested in doing this for about the same price as the tower alone...

tallnfast
07-16-2010, 03:17 PM
i would if i could...thanks for the offer, gotta save up money after my rebuild, will be next spring..

mapleleaf
07-16-2010, 10:37 PM
Me too! I was outta town for a couple days away from the net, geez you blink and things change!!!! That is the tower I've been looking at, and can prolly scrape 12hunny together if its going down......
\Can I get a black one???
Would be more interested in custom Z5 than a Bimini......Though their Bimini might be a good starting point....

Ptownkid
07-17-2010, 07:27 AM
I will inquire as to whether all 5 must be the same or not...

Custom Z5..? What is that, I'm new.

mapleleaf
07-17-2010, 07:57 AM
Bimini/cargo, shade and well you get the rest......I have a buddy with a metal shop that I may get to help......

Ptownkid
07-17-2010, 09:08 AM
We could always do away with the bimini...maybe empty speaker cans instead? The bimini is very basic, but it's only about $100...

I'll work on getting some pic up later today. Pretty busy putting my dash back together though so I can launch the saltare tomorrow!

Kip
07-17-2010, 09:14 AM
I may be interested in a cheap bimini if you can get one extra or if Mapleleaf doesn't want his.

Ptownkid
07-17-2010, 10:13 AM
No problem...

Can all those interested shoot me an e-mail. Make sure to include your forum name, real name, and location.

ptk16 at hotmail dot com

mapleleaf
07-17-2010, 10:18 AM
We could always do away with the bimini...maybe empty speaker cans instead? The bimini is very basic, but it's only about $100...

I'll work on getting some pic up later today. Pretty busy putting my dash back together though so I can launch the saltare tomorrow!

where you launch'in, might have a Conbrio that needs to get wet tomorrow......

Ptownkid
07-17-2010, 01:09 PM
eels lake, apsley. I'll pm you my number.

Ptownkid
07-18-2010, 09:20 AM
Ok, so we need 2 more bodies for this to fly...