PDA

View Full Version : Wish Me Luck

edgewater1
07-16-2010, 08:56 PM
Wish Me Luck, i have redone my whole boat, Er-thang. My engine is not really running, the Holley carb needs to be redone and i plan to do it my self anyone done this.? I need new risers and Manifolds, i will get one more season out of them, but in the short term i will clean/repair them. i will post some pics of my trip, I'm taking the boat from Annapolis MD to Skowhegan Maine. about 700 miles, i found a car to drive my new"used" Truck dodge durango. I have got the trailer ready greased/lubed bearings put a cover on tied it down.

I want to thank everyone who has helped me Buy, repair, restore my boat you are all simply great. i would not own a 1991 Supra Sunsport if it was not for the forum and a few people, Sunsprt MikeyD, and mapleleaf. Over a year ago they were the first ones to respond and tell me to BUY That Boat! I thank you.
As i Said I Hope the Force is with me Tommorrow.

Anthony(Edgewater1)

Kip
07-16-2010, 09:59 PM
Good luck and safe travels.

mapleleaf
07-16-2010, 10:45 PM
Wow, thanks Man, Just another guy over here trying to make my boat go and share my experiences... This forum is a great place, safe to say my boat wouldn't be running w/out it!!!!
It's a long list so...
THANKS EVERYBODY!!!!
Have a safe trip!!! And double check those trailer lugs..........

jet
07-17-2010, 03:08 PM
Dude..we need pic's!! Jet

edgewater1
07-19-2010, 10:51 AM
I will up load pics soon. i got the boat to maine and i have to clean out the manifolds and risers. new gaskets.... i have to clean the carb. it runs poorly, but it runs.