PDA

View Full Version : SupraTrac?

Vanillaxpress
07-26-2010, 04:01 PM
I was interested in finding info on a boat that a friend of a friend wanted to sell me. Sadly, I dont know much about Supra boats and am finding out that I like them more and more....

With the boats we've had over the years I know what Im looking for/at. With this boat I cant seem to find much about it to see what year it is (less of meeting the guy when we both have a chance). Its only markings say Kevlar SupraTrac. Its white with red and has a faded blue-ish design or writing along the bottom of the make/model. Its not an open bow. It has the tower on it. It seriously looks like the guy kept it pretty decent! The interior is white with red piping and the dash and pannel are black (if this helps).

If anyone has an opinion, please by all means.
Anyone has comments, leave them here the same.
ANY HELP is appreciated~

Oh- A little about me:
Ive been on the water since I could crawl, and Im 28 now... Im not much of a wakeboarder (sorry) but am getting back into it, my back allowing. I am however a single skiier.

04Gravity
07-26-2010, 04:16 PM
Sounds like a Comp Ts6m to me!

Supra-in-steamboat
07-26-2010, 04:19 PM
The no open bow narrows the field a bit... Post a pic if you can. Look to the right or left of the windshield- any markings on what would be the top of the boats side? Is the windshield curved or straight? Is the swim platform wooden or fiberglass composite with a rail? I am sure with one pic some guy on here knows what year, make, model, and what way the motor turns. Good luck.

87SunSportMikeyD
07-26-2010, 05:42 PM
Another way to tell would be to look at the hull, at the deep-v bow. A Maurauder or Pirata would have a very deep hull in the bow. The Comp is much flatter for slalom wakes.

Or just get the Hull ID# and call skiers choice, they can decode it easily