PDA

View Full Version : Missouri Supra Sunsport

sunsport22
07-26-2010, 11:54 PM
hey so i saw a 90s sunsport going through arnold MO (where i live) with an original style supra tower, just wondering if anyone has any info on this boat or if the owner is on here looking for info on the fit?

87SunSportMikeyD
07-27-2010, 11:29 AM
What info are you looking for? The OEM tower is sold by New Dimensions, contact them to get instructions to measure your boat for a custom-fitted tower.

If you are looking for general info on the placement of a tower, it really depends on the brand and model of tower.

sunsport22
07-27-2010, 08:40 PM
ya its not a new dimension tower its the ealier version which i believe is rad-a-cage and yes placement and what it came off is my real question

87SunSportMikeyD
07-28-2010, 11:41 AM
The Rad-a-cage is the model name of the tower made by New Dimensions. Google it. For placement check new dimensions website for pics of the tower mounted on another Sunsport. I think I have the pics in my gallery too linked in my signature. Sorry it's hard for me to understand what your question is???

Here ya go
http://photos.wakeboarder.com/data/3480/1985-1988_Sunsport_w_oem_tower_from_new_dimension.jpg

Ptownkid
07-28-2010, 09:50 PM
Yeah, you may want to reword what you're asking for info about. I don't really understand either and that makes it really hard to help you.

Please take no offense to this, but punctuation is your friend, lol.

sunsport22
07-30-2010, 06:01 PM
i totally understand what you guys are saying now my bad, the tower im looking at only has two mounting points on each side compared to the new dimension with three if you look at the original launch on the boat archive on supra.com thats the tower im talking about