PDA

View Full Version : Roswell wakeboard rack wobbles

Grant Evans
08-08-2010, 12:31 AM
Just bought a 2007 Supra Launch and the Roswell wakeboard rack moves around even when locked in place. I have the spring release rack which moves into three different positions. I have tightened every screw. Any answers? Thanks Grant

Fman
08-08-2010, 02:18 AM
Just bought a 2007 Supra Launch and the Roswell wakeboard rack moves around even when locked in place. I have the spring release rack which moves into three different positions. I have tightened every screw. Any answers? Thanks Grant

Hi Grant,

First off, welcome to the Supra site! how bout some pics of the new ride? there are some good folks on this board that will always lend a hand to help you out....

As far as your swivels, you must have the push-button style, Roswell will replace those with a pin style. Many of us have already done this and had the same problem as you. The new style is much better, they will charge you a $100 plus shipping. Well worth the $$$.

Call them, sorry dont have the # on hand.... just google them.

Number45
08-09-2010, 11:57 AM
I am having the same problem on my racks as well as the buttons are sticking. Called Roswell today. They indicate $150 + shipping to swap them. They need the hull number and your mailing info. Also they are out of them right now and are expecting to get them towards the end of Aug.

[email protected]
Phone 780.962.0868
fax 780.962.0855

Fman
08-09-2010, 09:14 PM
I am having the same problem on my racks as well as the buttons are sticking. Called Roswell today. They indicate $150 + shipping to swap them. They need the hull number and your mailing info. Also they are out of them right now and are expecting to get them towards the end of Aug.

[email protected]
Phone 780.962.0868
fax 780.962.0855

Well worth the $150, although its kind of a bummer they wont just send you a new set, they know there is major problems with this design. Should be a recall on all of them!