PDA

View Full Version : 2002 22SSV Launch

kodybyron
08-09-2010, 12:41 PM
Curious what the going price would be for my boat....since all the add on's I have done.
upgraded fat sacks
Custom WRAP!
blue led interior lights
tower/speakers 2 amps/12"sub
kenwood cd player w/ trasnsom remote
gator grip on swim platform

LOW Hours!!! 320 Hours!!!!!!!!

just curious...it's only for sale for the right price...I may be purchasing my first home here in a few months.

mapleleaf
08-09-2010, 05:50 PM
I'm not sure, sounds good..Somewhere near your year is what I was thinking about for the spring (pending sale of mine in the next 6 months or so)....I want something that 'll carry everybody!!!!!! Think'in a payment maybe the only way....
You're prolly in the right range at 25ish......

tadarch2
08-09-2010, 06:52 PM
I have about the same boat 2001 SSV Launch with 485 hours on the boat. But less than 100 hours on a new motor. Yours looks like it is in better condition with the newer wrap. I was considering selling mine around 25ish also. I would say you are right in the ball park. I would not be worrried about listing it for that.

Here is a list of my boat options

upgraded sacks with auto fill and drain with switches
Perfect pass
light bar (front & rear lights)
2-wetsound Pro 80's
12" MTX sub
2-amps
new JVC deck w/usb/remote
dual batteries w/switch
New Spare tire
Newer 4 blade prop

tadarch2
08-10-2010, 01:17 PM
Sounds like a no brainer then. Good luck with the sale when you decide to sell it. I have been keeping an eye on the market around here. And there are not too many v-drive boats for sale in that price range around here. The market here seems to go from $35,000 on up for a wake boarding boat.
The ones from $25,000 to $30,000 always seem to be getting sold fast.

mapleleaf
08-10-2010, 08:48 PM
You'll sell her quick....don't think I'm buying just yet......Goodluck house hunting......

DintyMo
08-16-2010, 09:02 PM
I just bot a 2003 SSV with similar hours. Your wrap and speaker system is probably better, but overall similar boats. He listed it at 27,900 and I paid 25.

ScottnAz
08-16-2010, 09:47 PM
I, personally, wouldn't place much value on the wrap. I know it was a definite expense, but it's going to take someone with your same tastes to see the added value of the wrap. Unfortunately, some people are going to view the wrap as an added expense, "I've got to have the "stickers" removed", and hopefully we like the colors beneath.

When talking with potential buyers, make sure you point out the convenience of things like the transom remote, or the purpose of the gator grip on the platform, or any other features that the normal buyer (that isn't on WW, and Supra, 10 hours a day like the rest of us) will appreciate.

Good luck with the sale of the boat, and the purchase of a home

01SupraLaunch
08-17-2010, 11:11 AM
Curious what the going price would be for my boat....since all the add on's I have done.
upgraded fat sacks
Custom WRAP!
blue led interior lights
tower/speakers 2 amps/12"sub
kenwood cd player w/ trasnsom remote
gator grip on swim platform

LOW Hours!!! 370 Hours!!!!!!!!

just curious...it's only for sale for the right price...I may be purchasing my first home here in a few months.

PM me - Where did you get the bimini????????