PDA

View Full Version : Roswell metal clip replacements

Fman
08-10-2010, 01:23 AM
My metal clips that are connected to the cord on my roswell board racks are starting to look like they are going to let go any day now. The metal gets bent and starts to wear, I am afraid of them breaking off after someone clips them on. Sent an email to Roswell for replacements, but wanted to find out if anyone else has had this problem and replaced them with something better? I would like to replace them with something a little more stronger than wont bend and wear out.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks....

LloydP
08-10-2010, 07:27 AM
I replaced mine this spring with new ones from Roswell, and they were much more substantial than the original clips. The new ones said Roswell on them.

Skylar18
08-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Both mine broke three weeks ago. Called Roswell to get them replaced. Said they would send me them. Never arrived. Sent follow up email yesterday. Bit surprising, they have been great with responding to replacement bungee cords and such.

Hope I get the replacements soon. I have got a bungee cord with clips connected to the broken clip to keep my boards up.

I wish Rosell would have a order screen on their web site to order replacement parts. It would be win win for everyone. They make a bit of cash, and we have a standard procedure to get replacement parts.