PDA

View Full Version : Gauge Panel Issues - Wiring Diagram

CDAHDAH
08-23-2010, 07:06 PM
Hey Guys, I've completely rebuilt my engine and ready to take it out back to the water, but now I'm having issues with a majority of my gauges. I'm interested in replacing the wiring harness, but I don't know where I can purchase one.

I have a 1984 Rider. Would anyone happen to have a wiring diagram from as well?? Or where to purchase a new wiring harness?

darflinger
08-23-2010, 10:24 PM
I went throught the same thing while restoring my 83 beast a few months ago.. the wiring harness is really simple, and after I figured it out, I just made my own, because youre fuse block is probably roached anyway...
I have a 1989 pcm owners manual I could email to you, . Files to big to attach here. Theres a wiring schmatic in the manual.. let me know if it would help [email protected]

rludtke
08-24-2010, 11:39 PM
Hey Guys, I've completely rebuilt my engine and ready to take it out back to the water, but now I'm having issues with a majority of my gauges. I'm interested in replacing the wiring harness, but I don't know where I can purchase one.

I have a 1984 Rider. Would anyone happen to have a wiring diagram from as well?? Or where to purchase a new wiring harness?

I have a 1987 Comp wiring diagram if you think it will help. Send me a PM, or email me at [email protected]

I agree, you don't need a harness, you can recreate the wiring where needed. Wiring usually does not fail, so take a look at your connections, and the hardware.