PDA

View Full Version : gravity III issue

jeilers1
09-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Went to fill sacks today and left fill would not work. Switch illuminates but fill pump does not turn on. Right and front switches work properly. Switched left wiring harness connector with right at the manifold and filled left side. However, when I went to empty the left empty pump wouldn't work either. The right and front empty properly. The problem seems to be isolated to the left fill and empty wiring harness. All fuses are good and circuit breakers are not tripped. I haven't had a chance to check power at or past the switch yet.

Is there a relay associated with the fill/empty pumps that may have gone bad? Or any other suggestions...... Boat is an 08 supra.

Found a loose wire....problem solved

wakejmpr
09-07-2010, 10:42 PM
Could be the switch or wiring inbetween since you get nether fill or drain out of the port side. I'm thinking it has to be the source of the signal to fill and drain assuming that it's a long shot that both the drain pump and solenoid for the port bag failed at the same time although it wouldn't really be a shocking thing if they did. I've replaced almost my whole system. I would start at the switch since you've checked fuses and breakers. After I would then move to the solenoids. There is only one pump for fill so you know that it works since your other bags fill. there are three solenoids that divert the water to each bag. You can check the drain pump for the bag if you switch the connector with maybe the one for the starboard side since you know that the switch to empty is sending power since that side pumps out ok. Hope that helps. Good luck. Shouldn't be to hard to figure out