PDA

View Full Version : What tower for my Conbrio?

03bamaGT
09-10-2010, 04:00 PM
I have been looking and searching the last couple of weeks at Conbrio/TS6M pics and various towers options. With so many options, I was wondering what you guys thought both look and function the best. Looking to spend no more then 1500 or so, I will probably sell this boat next year and upgrade to a newer V drive so not wanting to put a ton of money in it.

So what towers do you guys have on your Conbrios/TS6Ms?

Pics would be great as well! :D

jet
09-10-2010, 05:38 PM
If your going to sell next year I would just wait, if you think it will be 1-2 years go ahead and do it. Okie put on a nice ??? tower on his sun sport. Titan I believe?? Jet

03bamaGT
09-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Maybe a couple years...who knows. Just wanting to go ahead and put one on there.

firstdogriver
09-10-2010, 11:51 PM
A custom tower is definitely the way to go for older boats like the Conbrio. Samson makes one of the best custom towers out there, but base line is still going to run $2,400 before shipping. If you are looking to just get the rope up without spending a lot of money you may want to look into getting an extended pylon. They even make racks, lights and speakers to go onto the extended pylons. An extended pylon will also allow the new owner (who may only want the boat for skiing) to buy a boat without any holes in the body. Good luck and let us know what you end up going with. Pictures are great.

P.S. I have an 89 Conbrio and have been trying to save for a custom tower for about a year now.

Okie Boarder
09-13-2010, 10:39 AM
jet...aerial airborne.

bama,

check out aerial's line. There are also some nice one's by DIY. If you really want to get something sharp that fits the boat nice, go with the New Dimensions. You'll spend a little more but it will seem like it fits the boat better. Look at haugy or micheal hunter's boats and you'll see what I mean.

Credo
09-14-2010, 01:41 PM
New Dimensions Swoop Design looks great if I remember correctly they are like $2200 or something...

http://www.newdimensiontowers.com/galleries/supra/images/1989-1991_Conbrio_Swoop.jpg

http://www.newdimensiontowers.com/galleries/supra/images/1989-1991_Conbrio_Swoop_angle.jpg