PDA

View Full Version : Saltare - anchor storage drainage?

bsampson
09-16-2004, 10:24 PM
Like another post I just read, I too just bought Supra Saltare! Mine is an '86

I have a quick question.

Does the anchor storage area in the bow have a way of draining? I opened up the hatch and it's 1/3 full of water (I think from the previous owner pressure washing it).

Thanks!

bsampson
09-17-2004, 10:11 AM
Oh, and another question.....

What is the "multi-drink holder looking thing" behind the passenger seat. A piece of wood with about 6 or 8 holes, each about the size of a drink holder, covered by a hinged plastic door, and sits over what could be a small in dash cooler - but no drain.

Has somebody made some modifications to this thing, or am I overlooking something.

Thanks for any help :)

bsampson
09-17-2004, 10:12 AM
Oh, and another question.....

What is the "multi-drink holder looking thing" behind the passenger seat. A piece of wood with about 6 or 8 holes, each about the size of a drink holder, covered by a hinged plastic door, and sits over what could be a small in dash cooler - but no drain.

Has somebody made some modifications to this thing, or am I overlooking something.

Thanks for any help :)

Saltareowner
09-17-2004, 11:45 AM
The Anchor storage area should drain in to the bilge area ( at least mine does) maybe it is clogged. the drink holder is just that Supra supplied when new a Glass ice bucket and four glass glasses with the supra logo on them!

Salty87
09-17-2004, 03:06 PM
my boat came with the ice bucket still intact, kinda neat.

the cup holders to the left of the bucket, when you're looking foward, are bottle-sized...will hold a fifth or bottle of wine very nicely. the holders on the other side are for cans or glasses.

my anchor locker doesn't have a drain, i haven't noticed any water in it.

87 Blue Saltare
09-18-2004, 01:28 PM
My anchor doesn't have a drain either. No water problems though...I just air it out upon return.

bsampson
09-20-2004, 01:08 PM
Cool, my questions have been answered :)

Thanks for the responses!!