PDA

View Full Version : Yellowstone

Okie Boarder
09-27-2010, 11:25 AM
We're planning a family trip for next summer to Yellowstone. We're starting to look at some different ideas on what we're going to do. My parents are brother's family are going to join us. My parents will bring their travel trailer and we're looking at our options. Anyone know about good spots for cabins or places we could rent a trailer and either have it spotted or pick it up pretty close to the park? I already did some checking on motorhomes and that's a little pricey for what we want to do. Also, recommendations on what to see or where to go. My parents know the areas pretty well...we went there a couple times when I was a kid. I'd love to do something a little different if there's something like that. I'd also like to find a spot that might be good for some trout fishing with the kids.

Ideas and suggestions?

Matt Laird
09-28-2010, 04:52 PM
If your driving up check this place 0ut, north of Pinedale Wy... May be 10-20 min out of your way great rv areas for the night & you can rent mountain bikes & take them up the chair lift & ride doen the ski slopes...
Also there is a Dinner ferry on half moon lake 5 min further up the moutain..

http://www.whitepineski.com/summer.htm