PDA

View Full Version : Z5 Cargo Cover

csjacobs9
09-28-2010, 06:14 PM
New to the forum. So far I have enjoyed reading numerous post. I have a 09 21V and love it. Wanted to see if anyone has experienced a frustration of mine? Love the Z5 cover however if you ever get caught in the rain the cover is just not wide enough to allow the rain to roll off the sides. Lacks a few inches to clear the boat. Obviously key is to get out of the rain but not always that simple on some lakes. If I could just figure out how to keep the rain from pouring down the driver side that later soaks behind the side plastic panel. Any thoughts other than drive faster, LOL. Thanks!

jet
09-29-2010, 10:24 AM
Yeah, I noticed that also on my buddies ssv, we got caught several times in the rain at Broken Bow lake. Not sure how to fix it though without it looking like it was jerry rigged? Jet

tg0824SSVGG
09-29-2010, 11:43 AM
Same problem here --- I just try to deal with it, since we don't have a lot of rain here typically

csjacobs9
09-29-2010, 11:48 AM
Thanks - figured I would ask and see if someone has come up with tricks.

Okie Boarder
09-29-2010, 11:49 AM
If you're just wanting to sit out the rain and not be riding or driving, why not just have a couple tarps on board to throw over the Z5 if you get caught in the rain to protect the people and the boat from getting too wet.

The Squeaky Wheel
09-29-2010, 11:55 AM
Same problem here --- I just try to deal with it, since we don't have a lot of rain here typically

come to think of it, I can't recall the last time it rained up here