PDA

View Full Version : 2005 21V

jflock2
09-26-2004, 07:29 PM
Had a chance to ride behind the new 21V yesterday (Thanks for the pull Patrick!) -- Sweet boat! The wake was incredible with standard ballast, I can't wait to see it with the weight maxed out. (There is plenty of room for additional tonnage! -- super deep hull) The Gravity Games will never be the same!

09-28-2004, 02:44 PM
Always welcome, Jim. Our boats definately need to meet. Here she is, fresh off her first runs on Lanier.
http://home.speedfactory.net/oneillp/pics/DSC00112.JPG

oneillATL
09-28-2004, 03:09 PM
Not sure what happened to my original attempt to post... I'll try again.
You are always welcome, Jim! She is definately a fine craft. Just need to get the new boat bugs worked out. Here's a pic for ya'll to check out (if I can get it to work this time)
http://home.speedfactory.net/oneillp/pics/DSC00112.jpg

silvtongdvl
10-04-2004, 10:22 AM
We had one out for our clubs last event - Lots of storage is right - lots of seats too.
Its needs more weight up front than the SSV - almost as good a wake as the SSV but not quite there. Although the dash loks great - I have gotten into a habit of putting my sunglasses or who ever is riding sunglasses there on my SSV. No place to sit them on the new boat. Minor details - LOL.
Love the new board racks, the ability to get to the tranny,ballast pumps,PP fitting,bilge pump and depth finder without pulling up the floor is one the greatest thing Supra does towards service ability. Cooler is much better than the SSV.
I don't like the cushions up front - you have to pull the center one to get the others out. The tower takes some getting used too !!!!
~S~

cws_kahuna
11-11-2004, 11:49 AM
I am so glad to hear about this new 21 ft. V-drive Supra. My lake has a 21 ft. limit for boat size. I have had my Moomba Mobius since 2001 and I have been really happy with it. I have always wanted to upgrade to a Supra when the time was right and now that they are going to make a V-Drive to fit my needs this may come sooner than I was planning.