PDA

View Full Version : How to tell if its a Gravity Games Edition

10-12-2010, 05:57 PM
So i am going friday to look at a 04 Supra Launch SSV Gravity Games Edition ans was looking for some ways to tell the difference. Does it say on the title or in the HIN number? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

tg0824SSVGG
10-12-2010, 06:31 PM
I honestly can't say for an 04, but on my 08, it's embroidered into the seats, and the decals (if still there) say Gravity Games.

Diggs
10-13-2010, 01:59 PM
You can tell by the colors. What color is it? I think 04 was black and blue and it was only the 22SSV.

Diggs
10-13-2010, 02:06 PM
Here is a link to the archive on this site with a pic..... http://www.supraboats.com/archive/

It will have a few other fine details.... if i remember correctly the bimini and the snap cover are two black and blue instead of black. Their is some embroidery. I want to say the glove box was anodized blue, but I might be wrong....

Richard-SSV
10-15-2010, 02:12 PM
The tower on a 2004 GGE will be much like today's towers with 4 legs/feet. The stock tower with the regular 2004 SSV had 6 legs/feet.

Also, if I recall correctly the only differences between the GG edition and the regular SSV was that the GGE came with an upgraded stereo, a different tower, graphics decal package on the hull, custom two-tone bimini and snap on mooring cover. I think the center sack may have also been 600 lbs instead of 400 lbs, but I'm not sure. I believe that was pretty much it.

Most people confuse the GGE with GG fat sacs. The GGE boat did not come with the GG sacs which are strictly after market. The GG sacs were 1100 lbs in the front and 700-800 lbs each in the rear lockers. These sacs had to be purchased separately and did not come with the GGE boat.