PDA

View Full Version : WakeMikeys Trampoline Videos!

87SunSportMikeyD
10-24-2010, 12:52 PM
Check it, before I wreck it!

http://www.vimeo.com/15992872

Found this square 12' tramp on craigslist for $200, it was actually a block from my parents house.

Taught myself backflips and now I can throw like ten in a row, even reaching for an indy grab. Also got the roll-to-fakie down as well as a frontroll.

Will be looking for more flips to try on my The Book Complete version (13 hours baby! WITH mobile version yesss). Tantrums, you are so going DOWN!

sydneyACE
10-29-2010, 07:16 PM
HAHAHA! Mikey, you crack me up man! LOL! Good stuff.

jaywidhalm
10-30-2010, 01:56 PM
Did it help you a lot to practice on the trampoline first? I may need to try that. Looks a lot less painful than on the water!

87SunSportMikeyD
11-01-2010, 11:01 AM
Well to be honest I got the trampoline late in the summer, and I didn't get my engine replaced until Memorial Day. Cry.. Soooo I didn't wakeboard at all this year behind my boat. Cryyyy.. But I did surf a few times.

But I am fairly confident it will help. It helps with keeping your eyes open and spotting landings when upside down. Helps with handle and body position. Helps to learn the different ways you need to subtly change your stance at takeoff to initiate the flip and how to slightly change position in the air to flip at the correct speed.

I took another video, I'll upload it soon. :)

Thanks for posting!!

salix
01-28-2011, 06:33 PM
a noval idea indeed, i wouldn't have thought you can practice your skills on a trampolin!