PDA

View Full Version : Best place to get parts for 1984 Supra Rider?

dwarren
11-12-2010, 05:28 AM
Hey!, I am new to this forum and to Supra boats. I was just given a 1984 Supra Rider. It has been sitting out in the Texas weather, uncovered, and I am asking for suggestions. The previous owner said it ran when he parked it. It has alot of oxidation and weathered look on the interior. I want to fix it up for family fun. So any input is valuable to me, and locations of parts, service and equipment are helpful. I am a Master ASE automotive and Heavy equipment mechanic, so getting deep into this project is challenging for me. Thankyou for your suggestions ahead of time!!

Respectfully,
Doug

jasonba1
11-12-2010, 08:20 AM
the two places I would try would be number 1 viper customs call Jim at 865-388-4096 and also try skidim.com

sydneyACE
11-12-2010, 12:29 PM
Hey Doug!
Congrats on the new acquisition! I just got a boat exactly like yours, which also came from Texas. Kinda funny... Looks like yours is in better shape than mine though.

If you have an extra prop let me know lol! I'm looking for a cheap, used prop for my boat.

I plan on starting-up a thread with some pics and stuff here soon.
Travis

dwarren
11-13-2010, 07:38 AM
Thanks for the info, if I have any spare parts I will let you know!!

foxriverat
11-13-2010, 10:39 AM
From what I read on this forum. Jim at Viper customs isnt to reliable. He seems to take care of Jason though.