PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Supra Conbrio

89conbrio
11-21-2010, 11:55 PM
For sale is a 1989 Supra Conbrio (open bow). I am the second owner. I purchased the boat from a meticulous pilot in 2004. ONLY 425 hours!

First impressions - this is one of the cleanest, most well kept 1989 supra you will find. The boat is stored in a garage all year long. All maintenance work is done by Williams Bros MasterCraft including scheduled maintenance. The boat is wiped down and cleaned after EVERY use. And waxed every season. The boat runs and operates flawless.

This Supra has an adjustable wakeplate. Trimmed up with a Fat Sac in the rear it throws a great wakeboard wake. Place the bag to either side and it has a nice surf wake as well.

Mechanical: 351 PCM engine. The boat has a Brand NEW Holly 4bl carb, starter, steering cable, battery, blower, plugs, fuel filter, & impeller. Trailer has new tires, leaf springs and all the lights work.

Ad-ons: Monster tower with board rack (installed at dealership), tower mirror (not shown), 2007 factory steering wheel (not shown), new vents, 2005 Mastercraft custom teak deck.

Stereo - 6 Sony Xplod 6.5" speakers throughout, 10" Bazooka sub, 4 Aerial tower speakers with Polk Audio 6.5" speakers (not shown). Powered by Sony Xplod amp. Also has I-Pod direct connect. This boat sounds incredible! Very clean with plenty of bass.

Full Supra factory cover, along with a snap on bow cover and walk through wind breaker.

This boat gets compliments every time I pull up somewhere. People can't believe it's a 1989.

FYI- These pics were taken from the beginning of last summer before some of the items listed above had been installed. I do not have any detailed interior pics at this time.

Boat is located in Shell Knob, MO at Table Rock Lake.

Asking $10,500
[email protected]

jet
12-01-2010, 03:28 PM
WOW! that is a pretty boat man. I want to sell mine for $10,000 also. I think your good there man. Goodluck! Jet