PDA

View Full Version : 2001 launch ss swim platform

01launchss
12-29-2010, 02:32 PM
Hello Everyone.
this is my first post. I just bought a 2001 launch SS and on my way home the swim platform fell off. The dealer didn't replace the pins in the attachment brackets so now I need a new one. Anyone have a idea if a used one might be available or who to call?

Thanks for any info

Sluggo
12-29-2010, 03:14 PM
I would make the dealer take care of all the research and costs. If they call Skiers Choice and they have no options or suggestions, then I would give them Jim from Viper Customs number and see what he has available. Jim can be reached at 865-388-4096.

01launchss
12-29-2010, 04:08 PM
Thank you for your Speedy reply. The shop I bought it at is telling me they are going to get me a new one but its been 2 week and they still have not ordered it. They say they have but skier choice has been contacted by them but no order has been placed so I am trying to look at different avenue (just in case-I don't get a warm fuzzy feeling when I call them. Two weeks and no order number yet c-mon man.) I am trying to be a gentlemen about it but still?

Again

Thank you for the telephone number

Sluggo
12-29-2010, 04:19 PM
Well unfortunately I think you might be in for a wait. There are a few guys on here that are closer to the factory and Jim that might have some better insight, but my guess is they will have to make one for you when they do their next run of platforms. Best case is they have one stock piled somewhere or have one that is similar enough that with a few tweeks would work just fine. Hopefully it is the latter.