PDA

View Full Version : Beer drinkers invest??

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
01-08-2011, 03:39 AM
Well I see we have quite a few craft beer drinkers on the site so I thought since Im starting this new adventure I might throw out to the Supa world a chance to invest and partake.

The name of the Brewery is " High Water Brewing". Located in Bay Area of california. You can check myself and my partners out at our website, and learn about what we are doing and our great plans to move forward. Shares are going at $.10 a share right now for a limited time.

Check us out at www.highwaterbrewing.com

Take a look if you have any questions email me at [email protected]

Thanks guys and Cheers!

Salty87
01-12-2011, 04:32 PM
that's great news Lane!

where do we get the free samples? 8)

your beers sound delicious and intriguing. love the alcohol contents too. are you currently producing or still in the planning stages?

87SunSportMikeyD
01-13-2011, 12:44 PM
Lane - That is freaking awesome! Congratulations! I am a home brewer so what you are doing is particularly amazing to me. Please share this on HomeBrewTalk.com

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
01-13-2011, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the encouragement and support guys. I'll keep everyone updated as we move forward.

We are brewing our Hop Riot and Retribution tomorrow. So looking forward to it.

Cheers!

87SunSportMikeyD
01-14-2011, 01:02 PM
Hope you take some pics!!! Would love to see the grainbill heheh!

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
01-15-2011, 12:12 AM
Did our first 2 batches today, Hop Riot and RetribUtion. Got pic of Hop Riot in the kettle boiling away. Other pic is me and my partner and brewer Steve.

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
02-14-2011, 03:24 AM
Had our official launch friday night at the San Francisco Beer Week Gala. What a night. We poured our Hop Riot IPA and our Retribution Imperial IPA, they went over awesome. So excited. We will be all over San Francisco this week if you are on the west coast and close to S.F. Email me or check us out on our site. We have events going on Monday thru next Sunday.

Hope to hear from some of you.

Cheers

87SunSportMikeyD
02-14-2011, 12:54 PM
How big is your warehouse space? How many barrels are you brewing at once? How big are your fermenters and how many of them do you have? How are you keeping them all cool? What type of power source are you using to heat your kettle?

How did the TTB treat you and how receptive did you find the local officials/agencies? Are you doing your own distribution? Just quarter barrel kegs or are are you doing any 1/6th (5 gal corney homebrewer sized) kegs?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Please post on homebrewtalk.com!!!!! Biggest brew site on the net

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
02-21-2011, 01:10 AM
So we are contract brewing at first, Its a easy and cheap way to break into the market. We purchased 2 30bbl fermenters, so we can do 15 and 30 bbl batches. We just got them in from china 2 weeks ago. I added couple pics of them here. All is going great so far and moving forward. Thanks for the interest.

Check us out at www.highwaterbrewing.com

Lane

87SunSportMikeyD
02-21-2011, 12:44 PM
Wow!!! Those are AMAZING looking!!!!!! If you have a link to the manufacturer I would love to see it. Contract brewing is AWESOME! Are you planning on bottling or kegging all that liquid gold?

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
02-21-2011, 08:26 PM
We will be doing both, 22oz and 5g and 15.5g kegs. We have some great stuff planned for this year.

www.highwaterbrewing.com