PDA

View Full Version : goodies for new boat owner? (attn: Skiers Choice Corporate)

oneillATL
11-23-2004, 08:49 PM
I was under the impression that Skiers choice would send me a survey and some goodies (like a bag for gear with Supra logo on it) soon after my new boat purchase. I still haven't seen anything, and I was wondering since I am ready to get rid of my fanny pack that I get razzed all the time.

Captindaddy1
08-15-2005, 12:00 AM
I have to agree after spending $50,000.00 for a boat you would think that you wouldn,t have to pay for some decals or hats, towels, etc.........
I am on the board of directors of a major construction equipment manufacture and our customers get hats and shirts and other logo items upon returning a warranty card. Where is my promo stuff?

silvtongdvl
08-15-2005, 05:27 PM
I got mine about 2 months after filling out the questionary they send out . Did you send it back in???
Got a towel bag, towel, lic.plate,coozies,and more sales info
~S~

Vapor-rub
08-15-2005, 05:28 PM
You guys might want to check with your dealers. I believe it's the dealers who take care of sending in the warranty cards (at least my dealer took care of it). Once SC receives the warranty cards they will mail you a survey. Once they receive the survey they will ship you a goody pack.

Not for sure if they still do this or not, but they were doing it 6 months ago? After sending in my survey I received a duffle bag, towel, stickers, koozies, and license plate. Not bad schwagg!

msutoad
08-15-2005, 09:03 PM
I think you are right.... I think that the dealer has to send in the warranty card. I got the survey about 2 months after I bought my boat, and then got the goodies about 3 weeks after sending back the survey.

myturndad
03-29-2006, 10:39 AM
I was told by the dealer that I would receive a survey card and then a box of goodies. Bought the boat mid to late december and still have heard nothing from Skiers Choice and was informed by my dealer that they sent in the warranty card.

Oh well, was really looking forward to some cool stuff and i was promised by my dealer.

lowdrag
03-29-2006, 01:32 PM
There are 2 warranty cards attached to one of the last pages in the manual. The dealer sends in one of the cards. My dealer told me to fill out the second card and send it in on my own and I might get something back from Supra. I'll have to wait and see I guess.

myturndad
03-29-2006, 07:04 PM
lowdrag, i sent in the one in the manual and was informed the dealer did the same.

maybe someone from sc will reply to this......

Diggs
03-29-2006, 08:38 PM
I have gotten goodies each time I got a new supra.... last time someone made a post on another board that Rick Tinker watches and he got on it and had my goodies and the others that also said they did not get theres out within a week. Once you send in your survey it automatically triggers your goodies to be sent.... Call SC customer service I am sure they will make sure your survey goes out.

myturndad
03-30-2006, 08:29 PM
Diggs, followed your advice and emailed customer service at sc and received a quick response (props to them) that it was mailed out monday or tuesday. hopefully will receive it tomorrow.

also got a direct email from my salesman this morning stating that he saw my post on this site and was curious as to the delay.

hopefully hitting the lake on saturday to do a little "cold" wakebording. water temp 52 and air is suppose to be 83.

doug, tulsa

ps, what happened to brian raymond? we use to hear from him on the supra/moomba site ever once in a while.

03-30-2006, 09:14 PM
Sounds about right. 8 weeks for dealer to mail warranty card in and then survey showed up. Once I sent it in I had the same goodies show up in about 3 weeks.

Just came back from wakeboarding on our local Colorado lake with water temp of 34 and air temp of 60. Very thankful for the new heater that was just installed.

myturndad
04-13-2006, 09:04 AM
Thank you Skier's Choice. Received my goodie box yesterday. Got a big towel, bag, couple of adult beverage holders, Supra tag and some new window decals.

Doug