PDA

View Full Version : sunsport seat cushion

spudski67
02-14-2011, 09:42 AM
I lost the back left seat cushion while trailering my 1990 sunsport last summer. Any advice for where to find a replacement, or suggestions for getting a new one made? It is the white vinyl with blue accents.

jet
02-14-2011, 12:55 PM
My buddy lost his dog house driving down the road one day. That thing must weight 20-30 pounds? When Im towing my boat, I wil NOT drive beside a semi truck, because of the wind manipulation? (spell check wont work at work,lol) can cause side winds and higher winds than your what your traveling, so It can pick up lots of stuff and dispose of it along the freeway,lol. I found that out once when I didnt screw down my bilge pump area cover to the floor, I just popped it in the floor and after driving it would pop out of the floor and be blown a few feet away. This means that air pressure is being built up below the floor?? thats when I started paying attention to everything and nothing just lays in the floor no matter how heavy it seems. Jet

spudski67
02-15-2011, 12:49 PM
thanks!

if anyone stumbles across this thread and knows of someone parting out their boat, please let me know.