PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Line

IndyMatt
11-27-2004, 04:46 PM
Whats up with the 2005's?? Only two direct drives to choose from? I understand that trends are moving towards family boats- But my family loves to ski too!! Glad I bought my direct drive sunsport when I did- Its a great family/performance boat. I was glad to see the redesign on the trunk covers on the 21 Launch and LTS- Im not much of a Mastercraft fan but that design seems to make a lot more sense.

Legace
02-04-2005, 09:13 PM
It's amazing that we have gone from no wake to the biggest possible wake as being the standard in the last decade.

silvtongdvl
02-07-2005, 02:59 PM
I maybe wrong trying to figure out what Skiers Choice has in mind, but I do know that Moomba has 3 DD's . It maybe headed toward Moomba being DD's and Supra's V-drives. I know the Moomba's styling is better than a couple years ago. Besides if you are a "real" skier you want the smallest lightest boat you can get and nobody but the driver/spotter in the boat. Anything other than that - the v-drives perform close enough and still offers the room & storage, even more of the "family boat feel. V-drives attract people that would normally buy I/O.
~S~

02-28-2005, 10:45 PM
You are right on. I too am glad I have a Sunsport. I will however say that I spoke to Rick Tinker at the LA Boat Show, and he said that for those of us that like multisport boats, we will be very happy in 2006.