PDA

View Full Version : Finally found one

drc007
02-25-2011, 11:56 PM
well after 3 years of me saving and 3 years of me looking for the right boat i finally found one... im a college student so it took me awhile to save up enough for a supra..

as of today i am a owner of a 1987 supra sunsport. it is in prestine condition and last year the motor was rebuilt,floor stringer replacement and all new carpet.. not a tear one in any of the seats. i honestly cant believe i came across this boat and it amazes me that i got this lucky. the only thing that needed to be replaced was the transmission but since i got the boat for 4000 and i am having a new transmission put in for 1200 more i think i have a steal for 5200.. i am totally shocked by the condition of the boat and i had alot more saved up than just 5200 now i have plenty left over for all the upgrades like (Tower,ballast,stereo) this should be a great summer.. i hope yall are ready for alot of questions when it comes to the ballast install so be prepared. i will be posting pics as soon as i get it back from the marina where they are putting in the transmission.

michael hunter
02-26-2011, 10:49 AM
Pics Pics Pics!

oldman
02-26-2011, 01:00 PM
You sure know how to make an old man feel bad, well I better get out to the driveway and start working on the boat. Congratulations !

stinky_1
02-27-2011, 07:44 PM
yes for sure pics pics pics

even if you just post the pics from the FS ad for now. We can wait on all the hundreds you end up taking as well. Sounds like you got a good boat.

Okie Boarder
02-28-2011, 12:42 PM
Congrats! Definitely post pics and feel free to ask questions like crazy. Plenty of people on here will be more than willing to help as much as they can.