PDA

View Full Version : Supra Rave Message

tarboat
02-26-2011, 05:09 AM
Getting ready for the new year - Can't wait LOVE MY SUPRA 2006 21V ... Saw some great new Supras at the boat show.. probably a great time to buy ... just thought I would give a shout out to Supra saying thanks!! for awesome performing and designed boat ... I seriously recommend this companies line of boats to anyone wanting the real deal... And actually, having lots of friends with Moombas... those boats (also made by Supra's parent company, Skier's Choice) are awesome too... can't say enough about the brand, product and people, and no they didn't even ask me to shout out, I was just checking out the boards and thought in the off season I would take the time to say thanks... Anyone can ask me for a personal reference at [email protected] BTW - not sure if this is the right thread to psot this or not... happy boating y'all!! Also ROMOBOCO in Colorado is the best dealer going!!!!

tg0824SSVGG
02-26-2011, 01:52 PM
Tar, just who is ROBOMOCO (I would assume Rocky Mountain Boat Company)?? and if so, are they the ones in Pueblo?

I live west of Horsetooth, you ride there or Boyd? (your picture looks more like Boyd)

Todd

87SunSportMikeyD
02-28-2011, 02:01 PM
Looks sick thanks for stoppin by, I would love to see more pics and THE WAKE!

iwakeboard
02-28-2011, 03:41 PM
Awesome to see how stoked you are about your Supra, I was and still am the same way about mine. I'm hoping to dewinterize in the next week, can't wait for the season.