PDA

View Full Version : re-do interior

jcarpet
12-06-2004, 11:18 AM
I would like to re- do the leather interior of my Supra. Can I order the replacement parts from the factory and install them myself or do I have to hire someone locally to do the job? I would also like to re do the carpet. Any Ideas. I can not find a Supra dealer in West Michigan.

87 Blue Saltare
01-07-2005, 09:53 PM
I don't know...I'm not much help, but at least it's a reply, eh? Everyone I've ever known who's had their interior re-done has always found a good shop locally. Good luck...

My folks had an awesome canvas job done at their marina in St. Joseph. I could recommend them to you, but they're spendy.

88 saltare
02-01-2005, 04:09 PM
I replaced my saltare's interior carpet, with factory supplied carpet. It has been a couple of years, but I would be suprised if you can't get them to send you what is needed. I'm now at the point where some of my seats need recovered. Did you have any luck finding materials, or someone to do the work for you?

f9captnemo
02-22-2005, 04:35 AM
Supra does not suppy repacement interior for older boats. You are much better off to find a local that can do the work for you. Be carefull in the older boats as the floor can be a big problem. Lots of wood rot in the floor, engine mounts, ect. The interior pricing that I have seen hovers in the $2500.00- $3000.00 range for a simple marine carpet and seat recover. Might be cheaper if you can do some of the work youself. Good Luck.