PDA

View Full Version : New Factory Bimini for 2008 for sale

ditchsnake
03-06-2011, 12:46 PM
Taken off of a 2008 22v holdover. Factory bimini never used. Kind that attaches to Roswell tower. Complete Bracets, top , bag, straps and pole. It is in perfect condition. If interested let me know and I'll provide pics. Loop for the bimini might be a PITA to fed ex but I'm sure it can be done. 150.00. Thanks, Gene

michael hunter
03-06-2011, 02:05 PM
How wide is it?

ditchsnake
03-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Having a custom cover built for my boat. It is at the canvas cover shop. I'll call him tommorrow and have him take a measurement and post it. Thanks

mapleleaf
03-06-2011, 07:25 PM
Great seller........

ditchsnake
03-07-2011, 07:17 PM
How wide is it?

Got measurements from the canvas shop today. The rear of the tower (where it attaches) is 5.4 wide. The front hoop is 6.2 inches wide and the length from the rear of the tower to the front hoop extended is 5'6. If still interested, I can take pics when I get the boat this weekend. Thanks Gene

chrisk
03-08-2011, 12:28 AM
I know I didn't come through for you with the lightbar, but I'm interested in this also. Again, my e-mail address is [email protected] pics would be awesome, thanks man you're busy on here!

ditchsnake
03-08-2011, 01:53 AM
I know I didn't come through for you with the lightbar, but I'm interested in this also. Again, my e-mail address is [email protected] pics would be awesome, thanks man you're busy on here!

No worries. New boat and I've spent a butt load on new stuff. Really like what I've done though. It helps a little to be able to sell some of the parts off of my old boat and some of the new stuff off of my new boat.. I have to get my daughter over here to show me how to work photo bucket again so I can post some pics. I'd be happy to send a pic, I'll have to wait till this weekend to get my boat back. Hope thats OK. Gene

ditchsnake
03-18-2011, 01:31 PM
How about 125 plus shipping. Gatta be a great deal. It really is brand new.

mapleleaf
03-18-2011, 08:10 PM
here we go again......i'm giving some thought Geno..

michael hunter
03-19-2011, 07:43 AM
Private message sent

ditchsnake
03-19-2011, 02:21 PM
here we go again......i'm giving some thought Geno..

ur wife is gonna beat u. I don't know what shipping is but I bet to you it would be a $hit load. Doesn't weigh a lot but it's long. Could you find a local shop to bend a hoop for you. Couldn't cost much to sent just the bimini without the hoop. Also if there are tower mounted speakers you might have to have the rear modified to fit the tower. Gene

mapleleaf
03-20-2011, 04:30 PM
Ya it was my bday on thurs. she already did!!! I'm not bad with the fabric and I got a good metal guy, so when my tower goes on I'm pretty sure we'll fab up a Z5 knockoff....Hard to pass up a deal, post that thing over on Moomba....
Some people just make that online shopping easy!!!And it's all in the shed...outta sight outta mind!!!

ditchsnake
03-21-2011, 01:27 PM
Gonna try to sell it at a local swap meet. Had a buyer but<get this, UPS wanted 91 to ship it from Denver to SD. Fed Ex wanted 160. Their out of their friggen minds. It would have to be one hot and friendly delivery girl to pay that much. Thanks for the interest.

zalamander
04-03-2011, 09:17 PM
I would be interested if it is still for sale. What color? Any pics?
I live in Fort Collins, CO so I could drive to get it.

ditchsnake
04-06-2011, 11:07 PM
Sorry I forgot to update. Sold it and sent it to SD. Thanks for all the interest. Gene