PDA

View Full Version : anyone near the CA delta?

ddb0
03-07-2011, 04:44 PM
so i live out on the delta in CA and cant ever find someone to go ride with me or drive the boat while i ride for that matter any one interested in going PM me im always up for going have dry suit for wintertime riding too

Fman
03-07-2011, 04:47 PM
so i live out on the delta in CA and cant ever find someone to go ride with me or drive the boat while i ride for that matter any one interested in going PM me im always up for going have dry suit for wintertime riding too

What part of the Delta? I am in the Sacramento (roseville) area. I am pretty close to stockton (45 min), and some other parts of the Sacramento River/Delta area.

ddb0
03-08-2011, 12:36 AM
i live out at tower park just north of stockton on hwy 12

Fman
03-08-2011, 12:48 PM
i live out at tower park just north of stockton on hwy 12

I am about an hour from Tower Park Marina, if you ever need someone to give you a tow let me know. I have a unique work schedule, my days change all the time. I have a lot of weekdays off, I never go out on the weekends, its too crowded and unsafe.

I dont wakeboard much anymore because my low back is not digging it much anymore, I do surf. Love being out on the water, infact we launched at Wimpys last summer and spend the day exploring the Delta last summer.

ddb0
03-08-2011, 03:57 PM
yeah whimpiys is awsome i was just up there saturday. im alwasy up for going out i have a boat too and im a block from the launch. i work mon thru fri though. so im up for a afternoon session though or i know some spots that are emty even on the busy weekends. i just need someone that can drive without killing me lol i have friends that are always up to go just dont have much driving experiance