PDA

View Full Version : Poll - Slalom Ski Clinic

deerfield
03-10-2011, 02:23 AM
Understanding that it does not commit you, please vote for which of the two weekends in July would be your preference for a slalom ski clinic. As mentioned in a related post, the three-day (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) clinic would take place on a private lake in the Chicago area. Also take a moment to post a comment about the number of people in your group so the organizers and I can get a handle on group size and level of interest. Poll will run for 14 days and then close. I will take poll results and comments to meeting with organizers. Again, this stage is basic information gathering. If interest level is sufficient (poll results from Supra and Moomba forums combined), lots of details would still need to be worked out and the information posted here on the Supra forum. Your input at this stage is helpful. Thanks!

chrisk
03-10-2011, 05:17 PM
I could probably bring 2 or 3 people, maybe just me though. Hard to tell. Also, I don't know if you have your lake on lockdown yet but I just wanted to throw Wilmington as a suggestion. They host a lot of pretty big tournaments there and they have a great venue, I'm sure they'd be accommodating.

deerfield
03-14-2011, 08:23 PM
If you are a skier and interested in this event, your vote counts. Poll remains open until March 24. Thanks.