PDA

View Full Version : 07 22ssv Ballast problems

zimmdog
04-26-2011, 01:06 PM
I have a 2007 22ssv the ballast fills and drains fine but will fill up as I am just cursing around the lake and constantly have to keep pumping it out. Anyone know what the problem could be or has had the same problem?

wolff
04-26-2011, 05:13 PM
On my 07 21V the seleniods have a little red switch. on way allows water or air to flow through them into the ballast. the other way i believe the selenoid has to have power for the water to flow. I had a problem with the bags always getting bunch of air when towing a long distance.

This is what i was told and by fliping the switches the other way it ended my problem.

Skylar18
04-26-2011, 05:32 PM
You have a black or red switch on each solenoid like what was said. They are set the wrong way. If you look at the owners manual in the library on this site, around page 40 it tells you how they should be set.

Those switches set control completely from your fill switches by your throttle or not.

matt75
04-27-2011, 09:43 PM
My center sac was filling on its own. I checked the solenoid levers and all were ok. I then ran across a post in another forum regarding cleaning them. Pull the solenoid and unscrew the 6-7 screws. Clean out all the black mildew and put the top/screws back on. Problem solved. Hope it works out like mine did.

jzelt
04-28-2011, 02:24 PM
I just added a shut off valve inline with the front center bag. If we want it to fill, just open the hatch and turn the valve. Ours would fill on it's own when going.